[afnog] DNS zone transfer

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Fri Aug 12 10:27:13 EAT 2005

ns.foo.bar is a slave of foo.bar domain running bind 8 and ns2.foo.bar is
also a slave for foo.bar domain but running bind 9.3. The primary for the
foo.bar domain is a machine running bind 4, we can call it ns0.foo.bar.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:58:08 +0100, Brian Candler wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc.,MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP