[afnog] Existance of a cisco 48 ports 10GBE and 4 uplink 40GB fiber

Makan SIMAGA makansimaga at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 17 14:16:28 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I want to create a Gigabit ethernet unified network (data, voice and video) with Cisco switchs, but I can't find core and distribution switch I need.
I search a Cisco 24 or 48 ports 10GBE (copper) capable switch with 4 uplink 40 GB fiber link but I found it nowhere.
Only Arista Network has this kind of switch but I would like to use only Cisco for my network because I plan to use Cisco IP phones and Cameras for easy integration.
Do anyone already use (or can confirm the existance of) this cisco switch?
If yes can you send me an url ?

PS: My english is not sometimes correct. Please don't be severe.

Sincerely

Makan SIMAGA