[afnog] NEED HELP

Johan Bernhardsson johan at kafit.se
Thu Feb 28 10:04:13 UTC 2013

If databases are replicated so they exists on both nodes then i would
go for a HA solution with heartbeat or one virtual machine that can be
booted on two nodes.

The heartbeat solution would move the ip between the machines if one
goes down and activate the application on it. And one can move the ip
back if the master comes to live and database has been synced again.

But the simplest solution is manual fail over.

/Johan Bernhardsson

> hello dear tayeb,
>
> many thanks for quick replay it is openERP application server it is
> not web based,
>
> -------------------------
> From: tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:36:12 +0100
> Subject: Re: [afnog] NEED HELP
> To: yousif_204 at hotmail.com
> CC: afnog at afnog.org
>
> What kind of software
>
> Envoyé de mon iPhone
>
> Le 28 févr. 2013 à 09:34, yousif Ishaag <yousif_204 at hotmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> hello all,
>>
>> I have two servers (Ubunto 12.04 OS) with same containing and I am
>> seeking for clustering software to make my end users access the first
>> server if the first one come down the users can access the second one.
>>
>> Sincere regards

Security all the way ...

Linux/CMS/Network/Print/Virtualisation/VoIP Consultant

Kafit AB
Orgnr:  556792-5945
Mobile: +46705111751
Sweden: +46101993005