[afnog] [AfNOG]: Need Help setting up multiple virtual servers in a single computer.

Abdifatah Ali Mohamud farayare100 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 03:17:37 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Dear AfNOG community, i hope you are doing well, i am sending this email to
give me a hand on set-upping multiple virtual servers in my computer (which
has the capacity of 1TB Storage, 8GB RAM, Corei3 Processor), so that i can
assign every member in the class its own virtual server and no one can
interfere the operation of other. i want to host these servers in my
computer and every one will be allowed to log in his own virtual server
remotely through putty or other tools, if you could help this issue i would
appreciate.

In advance thank for your help.

Your Sincerely,
Abdifatah Ali.