[afnog] African Regional Webinar Demonstrating Our No-Cost Tools and Community Services!

Mohamed Faye mahafaye at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 20:45:20 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Join us for this webinar on Team Cymru’s community services (at no-cost to
you) to learn how you can join thousands of the most critical networks on
the planet to secure your piece of the Internet, while serving the
networking community as a whole.

During the webinar, we’ll be demonstrating Nimbus Threat Monitor, our
flagship tool for network operators who need near-real-time threat
detection at no cost. Some highlights include the following: