[afnog] AIS 2021 - AfNOG Technical Session

nancy dotse nancy at ghana.com
Mon May 31 08:37:09 UTC 2021

Dear Delegates,

I hope this finds you well.

We thank you for Registering to Participate in AIS'21 virtual
conference.

Today is the first day of the AIS 2021 Event and we will begin with
AfNOG Day Technical Program at 09:00.

Please find below some useful information on AIS 21.

The Meeting Website link>>https://2021.internetsummit.africa/home

AIS'21 ONLINE MEETING PLATFORM - MEETECHO

The AIS'21 Online meeting will take place via the Meetecho Meeting
Platform from 31 May to 4 June 2021. The Meetecho platform brings
together video and audio conferencing, meeting material sharing, text
chat, shared notepad capability, and mic queue management.  You do not
need to install a client to use the Meetecho platform, it can be used
directly in any desktop/Laptop  web browser. To ensure a better user
experience, we would recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox to run the
Meetecho platform. You are advised to avoid using Safari as some
features may not work as expected.

We have prepared some brief notes about the platform to help you
navigate through the meeting platform

  at https://internetsummit.africa/programme/how-to-participate

The Meetecho user-guide will be soon made available on the meeting
website.

MEETING AGENDA

Here is what you should expect as you prepare to take part in AIS'21
Online. The meeting will run for four hours and will take place from
09:00-13:00 UTC.

MEETING AGENDA
The meeting agenda consists of the following sessions:

31 May 2021 - 9:00 - 13:00 UTC AfNOG Day
1 June 2021 - 9:00  - 13:00 UTC AF* Day
2 June 2021 - 9:00  - 10:00 UTC  AIS'21 Online Opening Ceremony
                                        Building the Digital Economy in
Africa  Session
10:00 -13:00 UTC         - AFRINIC Policy Development Process (PDP)
3  June 2021 - 9:00 - 10:00 UTC  - AFRINIC Services Session
10:00 - 13:00 UTC      -  AFRINIC Policy Development Process (PDP)
4 June 2021 - 9:00 - 13:00 UTC  - AFRINIC Annual General Members Meeting
(AGMM)

The detailed meeting agenda  is published at:
https://2021.internetsummit.africa/programme/agenda

SIDE EVENT

A Virtual AIS'21 Online Opening Cocktail is scheduled for 1st June 2021
at 13:20-14:00 UTC on the same platform.

We wish you all a fruitful meeting and look forward to meeting you at
AIS'21 Online!

Best regards

AIS'21 Online Organising Team