[afren] RE : Re: Bravo!!

tracy musaza cocko_mirindi at yahoo.fr
Mon May 7 15:04:21 UTC 2007

Hello Richard!

I find what You need Bro!

FreeBSD, Ubuntu, Suse, MacOs;.... runs on our
machines, either MS Windows for some of us who dosn't
yet have experiences in UNIX/ Linux.

We are not MS enemies, just differents philosophies
isn't!

But I let You to confirm who's Internet from !!!

Did U ever try to use an Open software? If yes, WHY
NOT trying an OPEN OPERATING SYSTEM !! is just cheeken
and eggs problem.

Cheers !!

--- omolo at egerton.ac.ke a écrit :

> May
>
> I aver twas great too. Cool experience,
> AfNOG/AfriNIC/AfREN/INET/ISOC etc.
> So, what OS is running on your PC(s)?
>
> Richard
> > Hi Friends,
> >
> > The afren meetings were great.
> > The first job for us now is getting all those
> bandwidth-consuming spams
> > off our PC's -
> >
> > Can someone suggest the best way to go about it?
> >
> > May O. Durodola

Coko Tracy MIRINDI MUSAZA

mobiles: 00242 576 14 00    Congo
         00243 81 250 0472  RDC