[afren] NREN news from West Africa

Mumuni Dakubu mdakubu at ug.edu.gh
Wed Aug 6 09:59:59 UTC 2008

Enzo Valente wrote:
> congratulations to everybody,
> for the continuous progress
> in establishing NRENs sin West Africa.
> In particular I congratulate with Boubakar
> and his collaborators for their constant work.
>
> I think also thay Italy could establish
> some kind of  twinship between
> the italian GARRnet and the ghanese GARNET!
> Regards and best wishes to you all,
> Enzo Valente
> director of GARR.

GREAT IDEA!!
Cheers
Mumuni
University of Ghana  Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of University of Ghana.
It is confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be
the addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the
sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the same
in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the University of
Ghana. The University of Ghana accepts no liability whatsoever for any
loss or damages, however incurred, resulting from the use of this e-mail
or its attachments. The University of Ghana does not warrant the integrity
of this e-mail, nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or
interference. For more information about University of Ghana, please visit
our website at http://www.ug.edu.gh