[afren] Open Source Business and Technology Forum

Alper Celik alperc at kth.se
Wed Dec 17 13:18:39 UTC 2008

Hej !

This is Alper from KTH/TSLab. For the last 3 months,i am working
as a business consultant at Open Source Networking project for African NRENs. What I
got from my researches and studies is that, there is a big opportunity
about our technology.

I also would like to emphasize  that I believe strongly in the substance of the
project, the already available powerful software components that can run
on low cost mass produced hardware, and the seemless integration of them.

Further development of these components, their integration of them into
complete environments and the business modeling around them are
integrated in the KTH/TSLab research and education programs as part of
our ambition to help stimulate and support entrepreneurial students
wanting to take advantage of business  opportunities based on open
source software, in particular in the internetworking area and
especially entrepreneurial students from regions where there is a
deficit of such competence and that are interested in creating a
livelihood out of their skills in the area.

To keep very important members of this project together we started
up a forum to facilitate discussions and feedback to people. That's why,
I am inviting you to join our web forum and share your knowledge with the community.

Forum Address: http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/osn/

Kind Regards
Alper Celik
www.celikalper.com