[afren] WACREN incorporated

Boubakar Barry barry at aau.org
Wed Aug 11 17:54:32 UTC 2010

_____
ENGLISH "SUMMARY" AFTER FRENCH SECTION
______

Merci Alex. Desole de ne pas avoir les ressources pour tout traduire a la
volee. Un challenge que nous devons relever!

Amities

Boubakar

ENGLISH

Thanks Alex,

This is absolutely not a spam. And apologizes to all our Francophone,
Arabophone  and Lusophone colleagues. The posting of news/contributions/etc.
in all these languages in order to involve all is still a challenge. But we
will get there.

Best
B.