[afren] WACREN incorporated

Tiwonge Bandar tiwobanda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:14:40 UTC 2010

Congratulations to WACREN. I wish you all the best.

Tiwonge

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Boubakar Barry <barry at aau.org> wrote:

> Dear Anne Rachel,
>
> We can't have enough of these spams. Allez, allez, allez!!! :-)
>
> B.
>
> P.S.: thanks all for your encouragement to the WACREN community!
>
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Anne-Rachel Inne <
> anne-rachel.inne at icann.org> wrote:
>
>> Encore un Spam ;-))).. Bravo Boubacar a toi et a toute l'equipe,
>> felicitations.
>> ar

Tiwonge Msulira Banda,

Mobile: +26 58 88 94 07 40
Alt Email: tiwonge at banda.name

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the
vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no
meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd
in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my
salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18 (KJV)