[afren] FW: [PERI-CCs] Apps for development competition

mbelcher at inasp.info mbelcher at inasp.info
Thu Oct 21 17:50:48 UTC 2010

This competition may be of interest to people on this network and within national level networks. Apologies for any cross posting.

-----
Martin Belcher, Director of Programmes, INASP
Vallmovägen 15, 227 38 Lund, Sweden | www.inasp.info
T: +46 (0)46 222 31 88  M: +44 (0)7824 504 240, F: +44 (0)1865 251 060
Skype: martinbelcher
INASP is a registered UK charity No. 1106349