[afren] GARNET REGISTERED

Enzo Valente enzo.valente at garr.it
Sun Sep 5 14:17:38 UTC 2010

dear Mumuni,
congratulations from GARR
(the Italian Academic and Research Network)
for creating the legal entity GARNET.
This will ease a lot your developments in Ghana and Africa
and the collaboration with the worldwide Academic and Research Networks.
I forward this news to the European NREN Consortium
Cheers,
Enzo Valente, director of GARR