[afren] GARNET REGISTERED

Tiwonge Bandar tiwobanda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 15:01:08 UTC 2010

Congratulations to GARNET for the milestone.

Best wishes on the next steps.

Tiwonge

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Dale Smith <dsmith at uoregon.edu> wrote:

> On 9/5/10 6:11 AM, "Mumuni Dakubu" <mdmdakubu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > For the information of all our partners, it is announced that GARNET is
> > now registered.  The certificate of Incorporation was issued on AUGUST
> > 24, 2010. We in GARNET are very happy after a long struggle!
> > The name of Incorporation is "GHANAIAN ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH NETWORK" .
> > We had to drop the name GHANA for GHANAIAN.
>
> Congratulations on finally reaching this milestone.  We hope that this is
> simply the first step in getting an operational NREN up and running in
> Ghana.
>
> I am looking forward to spending some time next week with my Ghanaian
> friends working on campus networking and talking about next steps.
>
>  -Dale

Tiwonge Msulira Banda,

Mobile: +26 58 88 94 07 40
Alt Email: tiwonge at banda.name

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the
vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no
meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd
in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my
salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18 (KJV)