[afren] Unix System Administration Workshop For Malawi Women Engineers (Track SA-E), Blantyre, Malawi (17th - 21st October, 2011)

Chris Wilson chris at aptivate.org
Mon Sep 5 09:26:02 UTC 2011

Hi Dorcas,

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Dorcas Muthoni wrote:

> Unix System Administration Workshop For Malawi Women Engineers (Track
> SA-E), Blantyre, Malawi (17th - 21st October, 2011)

Thank you for the announcement. Please would you consider posting these
(a) on the web and (b) on Facebook for wider distribution to encourage
people to apply?

The announcement is too long to fit into a Facebook post and there's
nothing to link it to, so I had to abbreviate it myself.

Cheers, Chris.

[PS. before I start a flamewar: I don't support Facebook per se, but it's
a fact of life (especially in Africa) and it's just a tool, no more evil
than the Internet. The result depends on how we use it.]
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 760887
The Humanitarian Centre, Fenner's, Gresham Road, Cambridge CB1 2ES

with company number 04980791.