[afren] Fwd: BURIAL AND FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE LATE PROF. MUMUNI DAKUBU

Vice Chancellor UNIMA vc at unima.mw
Sat Nov 28 10:33:24 UTC 2015

We send our most sincere condolences to the family and the Ghanaian
Academic Community for the untimely loss of our dear  and fellow academic.
This is also a great loss to the African academic community. May the Lord
comfort family during this most difficult time and may his soul rest in
eternal peace.
John Saka
VC University of Malawi