[afren] omg! announcement

Simon Aviles omo at datasphir.com
Tue Oct 24 19:16:54 UTC 2017

Dear,

I've  got an announcement  for  you,  you could be interested, you will get more info here http://www.airparks.ru/rank.php?UE9hZnJlbkBhZm5vZy5vcmc-

Be well, Simon Aviles

From: afren [mailto:afren at afnog.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 2:16 PM
To: omo at datasphir.com
Subject: Blade.

I think  most people forget  that  slavery  was common among all cultures back then.  Nations were constantly conquering neighboring nations defeating the army of men.   The choice then  becomes what  do you do  with the remaining women and children.   You could kill them all and commit mass  genocide, or you could assimilate them into your culture through slavery. Many nations were very cruel to  their slaves working  them in more or less death camps while the bible on  multiple occasions talks of treating  slaves  well that act well.  We don't have "slavery"  so much anymore in modern times in the  same respect we don't conquer  nations anymore either and the few nations that are attacking neighboring  nations  are  usually accompanied with headlines of the genocide they are also doing.     Not saying  that slavery is right, but it was the  lesser of  options in a world  where  the choices were conquer  or be conquered.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10