[afren] News Release! WACREN signs MoU with OCF to develop CSIRT community in the region and beyond

Effah Amponsah effah.amponsah at wacren.net
Mon Jan 4 13:43:18 UTC 2021

Dear Noah,

Thanks for your message. We will start with the WACREN region, i.e. West
and Central Africa, however, in line with our work in the Africa
Training Initiative and AfricaConnect3 with our collaborators from the
UbuntuNet Alliance and ASREN, this is aimed at all of Africa.

NREN CSIRTs are our immediate focus, but the service infrastructure we
deploy will be available to all security teams in Africa that need it.

Happy New Year!

---
Effah Amponsah
Communication & Marketing Officer,