[afren] recognition for Dr. Nii Quaynor

John Kaburise kaburisejb at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 11:48:08 UTC 2007

Congratulations Dr Nii Quaynor.

  Nii, we met at Achimota, and when I returned to the Vice-Chancellorship of the University for Development Studies, Tamale, Ghana you were the the only one at the beginning to share my vision of  an internet-connected institution in the North of the country. But for your encouragement and advice, UDS would not now have the ICT system it has in place there. Your influence in Africa and beyond has earned you this prestigious award. You deserve it, so ENJOY THE GLORY.

We thank the Lord for your success.

Long Life to you and success again and aigain.

John Kaburise

"Steven G. Huter" <sghuter at nsrc.org> wrote:

http://www.isoc.org/isoc/media/releases/071205pr.shtml

steve huter

Professor John BK Kaburise
Barrister, Middle Temple(London), Ghana, and Papua New Guinea
Professor of Jurisprudence & Former Vice-Chancellor
University For Development Studies
PO Box 1350
Tamale, GHANA

Cell: 233+24+202111