[afren] recognition for Dr. Nii Quaynor

Alex Corenthin corenthin at ucad.sn
Fri Dec 7 12:27:15 UTC 2007

Nii,
i'm very proud of the recognition of the work done by you for Internet in
Africa.
I agree with all these expressions of sympathy and please accept my
admiration and sincere friendship.
Merci Docteur et on continue le travail !!!
let's do it !!!!
Alex Corenthin

2007/12/7, John Kaburise <kaburisejb at yahoo.com>:

> Congratulations Dr Nii Quaynor.
>
> Nii, we met at Achimota, and when I returned to the Vice-Chancellorship of
> the University for Development Studies, Tamale, Ghana you were the the only
> one at the beginning to share my vision of an internet-connected institution
> in the North of the country. But for your encouragement and advice, UDS
> would not now have the ICT system it hasin place there. Your influence in
> Africa and beyondhas earned youthis prestigious award. You deserve it, so
> ENJOY THE GLORY.
> We thank the Lord for your success.
> Long Life to you and success again and aigain.
> John Kaburise
> "Steven G. Huter" <sghuter at nsrc.org>
> wrote:
> http://www.isoc.org/isoc/media/releases/071205pr.shtml
> steve huter
> Professor John BK Kaburise
> Barrister, Middle Temple(London), Ghana, and Papua New Guinea
> Professor of Jurisprudence & Former Vice-Chancellor
> University For Development Studies
> PO Box 1350
> Tamale, GHANA
> Cell: 233+24+202111
> TelRes: 233+71+22009
> TelOffice: 233+71+22080/ 233+743+22125
> Fax: 233+71+22080
> Never miss a thing.
> http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs Make Yahoo
> your homepage.

Alex Corenthin
Professionnel :
ESP - UCAD Département Génie Informatique
tel : +221 33 825 75 28
BP 5085 Dakar - Fann

personnel  :
HLM Hann Maristes n° 251