[afren] AfREN list and update on materials

Hervey Allen hervey at nsrc.org
Tue May 8 18:53:06 UTC 2007

Boubakar Barry wrote:

>     Good choice for the domain name! May I suggest that AfNOG continue
>     to host
>     the list since it's already up and running and AfriNIC host the web
>     site?
>

> My understanding was that AfriNIC was hosting the lists at afnog.org
> <http://afnog.org> too; obviously this is not the case.

Hello Boubakar:
	afnog.org is a separate box that sits in an AfriNIC rack in
Johannesburg. Any list that's name at afnog.org is being hosted by AfNOG.
	Currently AfREN presentations are hosted here:

http://www.afnog.org/afren/

I'll be working on getting more, originals and smaller versions of
the presentations. And, many thanks to AfriNIC for the IT support
given to AfNOG.

Cheers,
	- Hervey