[afren] Abuja LOC says Thank You All

TONYE Emmanuel tonyee at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 03:58:23 UTC 2007

Dear Aminu and Sunday,Warm congratulations and thanks  a lot to you and all the LOC members who worked hard for the success of the meetings. Best Regards
Emmanuel TONYE

Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 20:56:09 +0200From: sie at univ-ouaga.bfTo: sfolayan at skannet.com.ngCC: meeting at afrinic.net; afren at afnog.org; afnog at afnog.orgSubject: Re: [afren] Abuja LOC says Thank You All
Dear Aminu and Sunday,congratulations and a big thank to you and all the LOC members who worked hard for the success of the meetings.
 Regards======O. SIE
2007/5/8, Sunday Adekunle Folayan <sfolayan at skannet.com.ng>:
Dear All,On behalf of the entire AfNOG8/AfriNIC/AfREN/ISOC Local OrganizingCommittee, we will like to seize this opportunity to say a very bigTHANK YOU to all of you who made it down to Abuja. We hope allparticipants made it home, safe and dry. Your presence, encouragementand participation made a lot of difference. We are indeed delighted tohave hosted you, and will gladly do it again and again and again.We will like to thank all the Sponsors, Convenors, Instructors, Training and Meeting Participants as well as all the partners that braved allodds to be in Abuja. It is a source of joy, to see the community grow inleaps and bounds. The display of this communal spirit in Abuja isnothing but spectacular, and we are proud to be a part of the history.We hope that there was no incident of theft, harassment, mugging or anyform of intimidation. We are indeed grateful that you gave us theopportunity to host you, even at a time like this, and to show youanother side of our Country. From interactions, we found out that It wasthe first time in Nigeria, for quite a number of the participants. Wehope you left with fond memories of our country and its people. We thank you all for the get-well-soon messages to Abdul-Hakeem, Jummai(our LOC Chair) and their Family. We are sure they indeed feel loved!!If we fell short of your expectations in any way, please pardon us for the lapses.We are happy to hand over the baton to MORROCCO, as we intensifypreparations for ngNOG-2!!_______________________________________________afren mailing listafren at afnog.orghttp://www.afnog.org/mailman/listinfo/afren