[afren] AUBC list joining the AfREN list

Boubakar Barry barry at aau.org
Fri May 11 19:57:45 UTC 2007

Dear All,

this is to inform you that Steve Song has proposed today to the African
Universities Bandwidth Consortia Discussion List members hosted by IDRC to
close the list in a few weeks.

Quote from his message:  "In order to support the development of the AFREN
community, I am proposing to close the AUBC-L list and encourage all of you
to subscribe to the AFREN list which can be found at
http://www.afnog.org/mailman/listinfo/afren". Thanks, Steve.

So, we can except a major growth of our AfREN community. This is a challenge
to all of us for putting on discussion major, relevant issues on R&E
networking in Africa and for having active and constructive discussions and
knowledge/best practices/resource sharing among our community.

B.