[afren] Domain name and website

Emanuel Eseyin egeseyin at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:05:13 UTC 2007

Barry,

Glad to hear from you all and to know you arrived home safely. I agree with
the use afrenforum.net. Weldone Barry and pls keep the touch burning and
forum alive.

Regards.

On 12/05/07, Fatou SARR <fdsarr at ucad.sn> wrote:

> Hi Barry,
> I ugree with you, afren is a concept thus we can use afrenforum.net.
>

> fatou

Emmanuel Eseyin
Director Computing and Network Services
National Open University of Nigeria
14/16 Ahmadu Bello Way
Victoria Island
Lagos. NIGERIA.

Tel:      234-1-271-2657, 234-1-722-7073
Mobile: 234-803-704-0097