[afren] [ren-accra06] RE: AfREN list and update on materials

Adiel A. Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu May 17 13:08:05 UTC 2007

>Since AfREN is AfNOG, AfriNIC, and AAU, let's have those reps break
>the tie.  I think hosting has already been discussed, and it would
>be less work and more coordinated for the list and web site to be
>hosted by AfriNIC.  Of course, mirrors for web sites are always
>welcomed, that allows the content to be coordinated rather than
>duplicated and potentially not the same.

AfriNIC will be happy to host (web, mailing list, etc..)
whichever domain the group will decide to go for. As AfNOG
has a box hosted on our network this can also be setup on
it. As for the mirroring, offers are welcomed.

Personally I will support the afren-forum.org/net.

I think it is time to move to more serious discussion about
issues facing the RENs.

regards.

- a.