[afren] [ren-accra06] RE: AfREN list and update on materials

Derek Keats dkeats at uwc.ac.za
Fri May 18 10:21:17 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 09:35 +0100, Aminu Ibrahim wrote:
> thank you, Derek - how very much like you/AVOIR to want to share! i'm
> aware that the university of jos is currently doing some training on
> Chisimba for developers and users, and we will encourage jos to extend
> same to others. may i ask, who else is doing that?

University of Nairobi
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
Makerere University
Uganda Martyrs University
National University of Rwanda
University of Dar es Salaam
University of Eduardo Modlane
Catholic University of Mozambique, Pemba
Univ Cheik Anta Diop de Dakar
University of the Western Cape
Washington State University
Capacity also at the University of Namibia, but they are waiting for the
July release cycle

regards
derek