[afren] [ren-accra06] RE: AfREN list and update on materials

Aminu Ibrahim aminu at forum.org.ng
Sat May 19 07:21:51 UTC 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 11:21 am, Derek Keats wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 09:35 +0100, Aminu Ibrahim wrote:
>> thank you, Derek - how very much like you/AVOIR to want to share! i'm
>> aware that the university of jos is currently doing some training on
>> Chisimba for developers and users, and we will encourage jos to extend
>> same to others. may i ask, who else is doing that?
>
> University of Nairobi
> Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
> Makerere University
> Uganda Martyrs University
> National University of Rwanda
> University of Dar es Salaam
> University of Eduardo Modlane
> Catholic University of Mozambique, Pemba
> Univ Cheik Anta Diop de Dakar
> University of the Western Cape
> Washington State University
> Capacity also at the University of Namibia, but they are waiting for the
> July release cycle

wow, Derek, i dare say that's substantive enough to make even Pierre,
Fatou and Zita happy!

i guess you will be at .ke doing
http://www.elearning-africa.com/conference.php in a week or so, and
Boubakar as well? i shan't, but len liverpool of unijos and, i suspect,
quite a few afren folk will be there.

aminu