[afren] NUANCE Speaks French / NUANCE parle français

Avuta Simeon asimeon at rdc.maf.net
Fri May 6 14:30:49 UTC 2011

Merci pour la version française.

Simeon Avuta

De : afren-bounces at afnog.org [mailto:afren-bounces at afnog.org] De la part de
Tiwonge Bandar
Envoyé : Friday, May 06, 2011 3:04 PM
À : afren at afnog.org
Objet : [afren] NUANCE Speaks French / NUANCE parle français

Chers collègues,
NUANCE, le bulletin électronique mensuel de l'Alliance UbuntuNet est
maintenant disponible en français: http://www.ubuntunet.net/april2011_fr

Meilleurs voeux,
Tiwonge

Dear Colleagues,

NUANCE, the monthly e-bulletin of UbuntuNet Alliance is now available in
French: http://www.ubuntunet.net/april2011_fr

Best wishes,

Tiwonge

--
Tiwonge Msulira Banda,

Mobile: +26 59 99 34 07 40
Alt Email: tiwonge at banda.name

Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the
vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no
meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd
in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my
salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18 (KJV)